Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Average mileage for a 125 before it goes bang?
Hello,

So I know a lot of you may hate chinese bikes or would never touch them with a barge pole.. or a barge pole connected to another barge pole extended by a extended barge pole. 
With the above aside, I'm interested strongly in changing my current lexmoto bike to another at the end of the year and originally wanted to go with the "Lexmoto ZSX" based on the fact that it looked the part and had been the bike I originally wanted to own, funds and insurance said different for my first year on the roads, aiming to get my A1 license out the way this year and based on pure hope I wish to switch bikes, so.. 
Lexmoto have just started to upload a new bike on their website the "Lexus Venom", was not expecting big things but then the name of the bike and found the image (bottom of post), I'm in love with the styling and honestly would not second guess starting to save the money now based on looks alone. 
As you can guess, I'm a fan .. looks like a stylish street fighter commuter with a very, very nice looking stock exhaust. 
On the negative side the typical deprecation and rust that these bikes are famous for would probably rewin that showroom look .. tempting nevertheless. 
Most important info; 
Price = £ 1349 
Top Speed = 55mph 
Also the black plastic ontop of the tank is some sort of MP3 player that has speakers something or another .. not sure what are there plans are? 
Views?

Any help will be apprecited.
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=301072
Digital content production agency

Thank you
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)